Furniture Mart USA
Sioux Falls, SD
Join Furniture Mart USA’s marketing team and find yourself in the middle of the ever-evolving, fast-paced advertising industry. We value out-going, ambitious people, who want to make a difference. We’re looking for a team member that relishes the opportunity to champion new ideas and processes and wakes up wanting to learn something new every day.
In this role, the Marketing Coordinator will support the holistic marketing team by helping plan and coordinate projects, promotional campaigns and production needs across platforms to bring marketing strategies to life. The Marketing Coordinator will serve as a liaison between in-house teams, external partners and our stores to help manage new requests, campaign and project revisions, timelines and resources, to ensure on-time completion and accuracy of details for all marketing efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the priorities and timelines for all project requests, activities, resources and team members to ensure project needs and timelines are met.
- Communicates project needs and status effectively to internal stakeholders, team members and external partners to ensure expectations are understood and that feedback is addressed.
- Helps coordinate and manage the details of marketing programs with a focus on the always-on execution of promotional creative assets and production needs.
- Helps track production expenses to ensure the holistic marketing team is operating within allocated store budgets. Works closely with media team to support budget/billing process.
- As needed, assists with developing reports and presentations to support marketing programs and strategies.
- Helps monitor competitive landscape from a marketing program and media standpoint.
- Assists with editing and proofreading as needed.
- Supports overall Marketing department administration needs
- Associates or Bachelors Degree
- 1+ years of experience in a Marketing or Project Management role.
- Advertising agency experience a plus.
- Strong communication abilities required in this position
- Must be a team player with a willingness to learn and be flexible
- Must be able to work in a collaborate, creative work environment
This position requires strong written and verbal capabilities, as well as the ability to comprehend instructions and process information in one-on-one and small group situations. Strong communication skills to help directly interact and respond to questions with team members, managers, external partners, customers, and the public.
Ability to think outside the box to generate unique solutions to ever evolving business needs. A general eye for design and the ability to recognize the potential of new ideas and/or provide alternative creative solutions in all aspects of their work is beneficial. Must be able to work in a collaborative, creative work environment where idea sharing and generation is vital to the forward progress of our collective efforts.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed and sometimes involved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Personal Computer proficiency; MS Office preferred including MS Outlook. Job training would be provided to help learn Pulse project management system.
This position does not supervise the work of others.
Interested applicants should apply in person at our Corporate Office (140 E. Hinks Lane Sioux Falls, SD 57104) or online at www.thefurnituremart.com/careers.
Link to Job Posting: