Recipe: Holiday Drinks from the FitChic
The FitChic Annie Mello from CPMFITness shares some low-calorie drink ideas for the adults that can also be substituted to be mocktails, too.
Fit Chic Pumpkin Martini
- 4 oz Vanilla Vodka (3 olives or sSmirnoff)
- 1 teaspoon of stevia
- 5 oz coconut creamer
- 2 Tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Pie Spice and cinnamon to taste
Directions: Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously for at least 10 seconds (until the puree is completely dissolved). Strain into the prepared martini glass and serve
Fit Chic Candy Cane Champagne
- 1 bottle chilled Champagne or Prosecco
- White Creme de Cocoa
- candy canes for decoration
Directions: Fill champagne glasses 1/3 full with White Creme de Cocoa and then the rest of the way with chilled Champagne (pour slowly so it doesn’t over flow). Garnish with a whole candy cane.
- 1 solid copper mug
- 2 ounces gin or vodka (I use titos vodka)
- 4-6 ounces diet ginger beer
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- Handful of cranberries, for garnish
- Rosemary sprig, for garnish
- 1 tsp of lime juice
Directions: Squeeze the lime into the copper mug. Fill mug with ice and pour vodka (or gin), diet ginger beer, and cranberry juice over ice. Garnish with cranberries and rosemary sprig. Stir and enjoy!