Senior Software Programmer/Team Leader
Sterling eMarketing in Sioux Falls has an exciting full time opportunity as a SENIOR SOFTWARE PROGRAMMER/TEAM LEADER! We are seeking a self-motivated, experienced programmer with the desire and ability to lead the team on our projects.
If you are a creative software programmer with a background in c# and web development, with a desire to take your experience to the next level as a team leader, then we want to hear from you today. Due to a growing demand, we currently have an urgent need for an experienced software programmer who has a passion for building innovative software.
What you can expect from us:
• Exposure to current technologies such as .NET MVC, Bootstrap, Angular, Apache Cordova, NOSQL, Amazon AWS, TDD, A/B testing, Machine Learning and more
• A competitive compensation and benefits package
• A team where the engineers drive development policy
• A start-up atmosphere (no TPS reports here) with the backing of a much larger company
• A flexible work environment
• The types of projects that you enjoy. Not just grinding through the same old line of business code day after day.
The mission of Sterling eMarketing is to be 100% compliant and the most creative agency in the automotive industry… while being professional, positive, and helpful to our clients and ensuring customer satisfaction.
To learn more about our company, visit our website at sterlingemarketing.com.
We offer a competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as 401(K) with employer match after one year.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
To apply, submit resume to email@example.com
Our ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
• Recent experience with C# and/or Java, MSSQL, and NET MVC
• High level knowledge of client/server interactions
• Experience with requirements gathering
• Experience with taking projects from conception to launch
• Recent experience designing and building web applications
• Experience with TDD, or open to learning
• Ability to be the team leader for our group of programmers