Billion Auto – Automotive Service Tech
Job Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Job Description: Billion Automotive is a family owned company with over 25 locations across the Midwest. Our team is expanding – and we are hiring a full time automotive service tech! All skill levels encouraged to apply.
Our Commitment to You:
–Above Average Pay with Competitive, Aggressive Pay Plans
–Paid Time Off
–Competitive Benefits and 401(K) with employer match
–Family-run and family focused organization that has been in business for 81 years
–Opportunity to grow within the organization – we promote from within!
Job Responsibilities of Auto Service Techs:
• Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, steering, suspension, brakes and air conditioning to required specifications.
• Perform vehicle inspection to identify necessary repairs.
• Provide labor and time estimates for all repair work.
• Inspect and test vehicles to determine necessary and applicable repair work.
• Participate in on-going company and manufacturing training and education programs, to stay current and abreast of changing technology.
• Provide and maintain a basic inventory of required hand tools.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Job Requirements: SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Prior automotive repair experience
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
• Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
• Possess a valid in-state driver’s license and have an acceptable driving record
Contact: Human Resources
3604 South Westport Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD 57106
(Our office is connected to KDLT news station, direct behind the Target that is on Louise Avenue. We are open Monday-Friday 8am-5pm)
TO APPLY: Apply in person at our Human Resource office or apply on our career site using the URL below!