Junior Account Executive
Sterling eMarketing in Sioux Falls is now hiring for a full-time Junior Account Executive to join our high-paced marketing and advertising team!
Why is Sterling eMarketing different? Accountability is the focus of everything we do. We pride ourselves as a full-service agency that doesn’t just go through the motions; we research, plan, and execute our projects and campaigns that attract attention, drive traffic, and help build success for businesses.
The mission of Sterling eMarketing is to be 100% compliant and the most creative agency in the automotive industry… while being professional, positive, and helpful to our clients and ensuring customer satisfaction. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.sterlingemarketing.com!
Key Responsibilities for the Junior Account Executive:
• Support the Account Executives in day-to-day responsibilities
• Organize and prepare client presentations and assist in on-going campaigns
• Prepare and participate in client communication via telephone, text message and email
• Keep up with industry trends and communicate such with executive team
• Assist in one-off projects as they arise
• Provide quality customer service
We offer a competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance and 401(K) with employer match after 1 year of employment.
To apply, please submit your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• BS/BA in marketing, advertising, business, communications or related fields
• Organization and prioritization skills
• Works well in a team environment
• Ability to quickly find solutions to client concerns
• Exceptional in-person, oral and written communication and telephone communication skills
• Strong MS work, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Multi-tasking and attention to detail are key