Heavy Machinery Mechanic
|The Heavy Equipment Mechanic will coordinate all maintenance and repair of equipment and vehicles as required to successfully maintaining fleet to maximize safety and production. This includes repairs and maintenance on/off road trucks, trailers, excavators, paving equipment, and small engines. Reports to Superintendent
• A self-starting highly motivated and goal oriented individual.
• Must be first to the shop EVERYDAY!
• Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality.
• Very organized with a systematic approach tasks to achieve accuracy and efficiency.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage diverse personalities.
• Quick, sharp, confident, assertive, ethical and ambitious.
• Analytical with the ability to examine issues from multiple viewpoints.
• Friendly and out-going in social contacts.
• Thorough knowledge / experience with diesel, automotive, and or other heavy trucks and equipment.
• Works easily with others.
• DOT Certified is preferred but not required.
*Valid Driver’s license / CDL Required Class A Preferred will accept Class B (willing to train right person!)
*Transportation to and from work
*Able to work weekends as required and overtime
*Some heavy lifting – minimum of 75 lbs.
|SealPros Inc. Asphalt and Paving
27297 Wetland Rd.
Harrisburg, SD 57032
|Link to Job Posting on your Company Website:|