The Customer Service Advisor is responsible for selling, identifying, and documenting maintenance, repair service, and tire sales for customers. They are also responsible for scheduling service to be performed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Works with customer and technician to identify required maintenance.
• Advises customers on necessary/suggested services.
• Offers additional services, repairs and tires to customers.
• Computes cost of replacement parts and labor to restore vehicle to condition specified by customer.
• Estimates cost of mechanical, electrical, or other repairs.
• Enters itemized estimate on service order and explains estimate to customer.
• Schedules appointments with customer.
• Maintains Customer Satisfaction Scores at or above designated standards.
• Meets store standards for clean, well merchandised store.
• Follows safety rules and regulations.
• Performs other tasks, based on the requirements and instructions of the Store Manager or Service Manager.
A. Education: High school diploma or equivalent
B. Physical Requirements: Good physical health including ability to occasionally lift 60 pounds. Frequent bending, carrying, hearing, lifting, pushing, standing, stooping and walking. Occasional climbing, crawling, crouching and reaching.
C. Working Conditions: Required to work at varying temperatures and humidity. Occasionally subjected to vibrations, mechanical and electrical hazards. Atmospheric conditions occasionally include fumes and dust. The noise level may be high.
D. Licenses: Must possess valid driver’s license.
- Professional appearance and strong communication skills
– Basic computer skills
– Organization skills
– Must have the ability to multi-task
– Work well under pressure
– Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.