Sioux Falls, SD
Sterling eMarketing in Sioux Falls is hiring for an In House Software Project Manager.
We are currently looking for a project manager to help us ensure that our projects are completed on schedule and that we are utilizing our software development team in the most efficient manner possible.
Our ideal candidate would have between 1 to 5 years of prior experience working with small teams (8-10 developers) and great interpersonal skills. They would have a good foundation in project management principles and practices, and yet still be able to deal with the shifting priorities that are a reality in the operations of a small startup company.
• Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices, and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
• Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies
• Extremely organized and proactive individual
• Great judgement
• Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using one or more Agile project management tools
• Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
• Balanced business/technical background:
• Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
We offer a competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance as well as 401(K) with an employer match after 1 year.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
TO APPLY: Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Link to Job Posting: