Aberdeen, Sioux Falls, Watertown, Sioux City, IA
For 138 years, Catholic United Financial stands as a Not-For-Profit Fraternal Life Insurer. As a Membership-Owned Organization, we strive to do what is best for our members, their finances, and the Catholic community by providing our members with excellent life insurance and retirement savings options, while giving them opportunities to contribute back to their Catholic community.
What you will do:
- Directly work with the Regional Manger to set specific sales actives and goals within assigned territory.
- Educate and explain current policies, suggest additions, make changes to insurance program, beneficiaries, and assist with filing claims.
- Develop and cultivate solid relationships with our members.
- Generate new leads by networking within the Catholic Community, utilizing resources offered by Catholic United Financial, referrals, and manage professional social media account(s).
- Collaborate with the Member Engagement Department to organize events to support the Catholic communities, schools, and programs.
- Traveling: Daily automobile driving within assigned territory; may be for extended periods.
What Catholic United Financial provides:
- $40K Starting pay + commission.
- Extensive training programs. Marketing & Advertising support.
- Financial assistance with Licensing process & Continuous Education Plans.
- Flexible Hours and the convenience of working from your home office.
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance Coverage. Short and Long Term Disability Benefits.
- 401K Employer Safe Harbor Contribution & 401K Employer Match.
- Defined Benefit Plan (Retirement plan fully funded by Catholic United Financial)
Catholic United Financial is licensed to sell our products in: Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, North Dakota, and South Dakota. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please contact Kim Mac – Recruiting Coordinator at 651-765-4154 or Kmac@catholicunited.org
What it takes to be a Life Insurance Sales Representative:
- Strong ties to the Catholic community.
- An entrepreneurial work ethic and the desire to achieve financial success.
- Effective and efficient communication, and interpersonal skills to work one-on-one with Directors, Regional Managers, and Members.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- The ability to pass the State Insurance License Exam prior to an offer.
Kim Mac – Recruiting Coordinator
Phone number: 651-765-4154
Email address: Kmac@catholicunited.org
Link to Job Posting: