Boy Dies From Injuries In SD House Fire
by Associated Press
April 23, 2012 8:05 AM
Officials say a 3-year-old boy has died from smoke inhalation after a house fire in Mitchell.
Jaxon Sehnert died Saturday. Officials say the boy and his 6-year-old brother were airlifted to Sioux Falls
hospitals after suffering smoke inhalation in the Friday night fire. The boys' mother also was hospitalized but has been released.
Officials say the house was engulfed in smoke when firefighters arrived on the scene. Crews used thermal imaging cameras to rescue the children.