Update: SF Business Stays Open After Fire Destroys Building
by KDLT News
January 14, 2013 7:00 PM
A Sioux Falls area business still smolders after a fire destroyed one of its buildings.
Just before 5 p.m. Sunday night fire crews were sent to Sioux Falls Kitchen and Bath off I-29 near Tea.
Authorities say when crews arrived the building was already in flames.
After the fire was out, crews stayed on the scene until after 8 a.m. Monday to make sure the building didn’t catch fire again.
Lincoln County Emergency Management says the building was a cabinet shop full of flammable materials.
Sioux Falls Kitchen and Bath released a statement saying they are still continuing business and it shouldn’t affect their customers.