Woman Hospitalized After Northwest Iowa Home Fire
by Associated Press
March 11, 2013 9:01 AM
A Spencer woman has been hospitalized after a fire at her home in northwest Iowa.
Authorities say the blaze was reported just after 6:30 a.m. Saturday. The occupant, Carolann Fullerton, was taken to Spencer Hospital for observation of possible smoke inhalation.
Investigators say the fire began in a bathroom, but they haven't determined the cause. Damage to the building and contents was estimated at $60,000.