SF Residents Dropping Off Tree Branches
by KDLT News
April 13, 2013 1:33 PM
Because of the nice weather, many area residents are taking the opportunity to use the City's Branch Drop Sites to dispose of fallen branches and limbs from their property.
City Officials are asking your cooperation and patience while waiting in line to drop off your branches.
They say your safety remains one of our top concerns. When using the free branch drop off locations, they're urging citizens to be aware of the following:
· Secure the branches you are transporting so they do not drop onto streets and create additional road hazards.
· Please be aware of your surroundings because heavy equipment is also operating at the branch drop off location sites.
· Do not allow children to climb on the branch piles.
The City has three branch drop off locations open and available for public use. Sites are located at the:
· City Street Department (1000 East Chambers)
· Sioux Empire Fairgrounds (North Lyons Boulevard)
· City Landfill (26750 464 Avenue and County Highway 148 Avenue)
These locations will be open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily.