Cigarette Cause Of SF Apartment Fire
by KDLT News
May 15, 2013 5:27 PM
An apartment building was evacuated Tuesday after an apartment deck caught on fire.
Sioux Falls Fire Rescue was called to Woodlake Apartments on the corner of West 49th and South Louise Avenue just after 8:00 Tuesday night.
When officers arrived there was smoke coming from a third floor balcony.
The fire was put out before it spread to the inside of the apartment.
No injuries were reported.
Fire officials say a discarded cigarette butt was the cause of the fire.