Fire At Billion Chevrolet In SF
by KDLT News
June 19, 2013 3:36 PM
The Sioux Falls Fire Department arrived in force at Billion Chevrolet on 12th street Wednesday afternoon.
Employees called in when a fire started in the body shop around 3 o'clock.
Smoke was pouring from the north end of the building.
Firefighters were using caution because of the amount of flammable material including paint and solvents.
They brought in a ladder truck to investigate the roof area and fans to clear smoke from the body shop.
Employees in the building were evacuated.
The cause of the fire has been linked to sparks from new welding equipment.