Looking For Love In Sioux Falls
by Laura Monteverdi, Reporter
June 06, 2014 6:31 AM
In today's day and age, many people are using non-conventional ways to find love, turning to internet sites like Match.com pr E-Harmony to meet their match.
However, others are turning to matchmakingexpert, Kailen Rosenburg, to find love.
The "Love Ambassdor" herself is in Sioux Falls looking for THE ONE for her next client and you could be it!
On Friday morning, Rosenburg stopped by KDLT News Today to talk to us about her career and “The Love Search” event.
About Kailen Rosenberg:
Based out of Minneapolis, Minnesota, Kailen has been in the matchmaking business for over 20 years, but her real passion is helping her client's find healthy, long term relationships based on authentic love.
She is a respected author; her first book, Real Love Right Now, was published by Simon & Schuster last fall.
She was chosen by Oprah Winfrey to be a co-host on Lovetown, USA which is an international sensation! She is also proud to have Oprah call her OWN's "Love Ambassador".
She has appeared on The Today Show, Good Morning America, CNN, numerous syndicated radio programs as well as having her own podcast, The Love Happy Hour, on Tom Barnard's podcast network.
The Love Search event:
· Event: Saturday, June 7th at Callaway's (reception and event facility) from 12 noon to 3pm.
· Not only will we be bringing love to our lovely client in Sioux Falls, but we are also going to ask all of the single candidates to donate a minimum of $50 to the Kiwanis Clubs of Sioux Falls and their current project, the "Eliminate" campaign.
· 100% of the proceeds will go to the "Eliminate" campaign which is helping to purchase neonatal tetanus vaccines for mothers in third world countries which will help prevent mothers and their babies. Maternal/neonatal tetanus kills one baby every nine minutes
· new resident to the Sioux Falls area, but she's from a prominent and respected South Dakota family whose business roots run deep in the state.
· Lovely, spirited, adventurous and a young at heart 63 year old
· Has a laugh and smile that lights up a room
· She's naturally pretty and very down to earth ~ in great shape
· Between the ages of 55 and 70
· Has to be close to his family and proud of them
· Loves to travel, has had a great success in his career and is semi-retired to retired.
· Casual, yet sophisticated, a jeans and blazer kind of guy
Register on line at www.thelovearchitects.com to schedule a time.