- Avera Health Providers To Pull Out Of Sanford Insurance
- Pine Ridge Woman Pleads Not Guilty In Child Death Case
- Sioux Falls Regional Airport Employee Charged With Making Terroristic Threats
- Congress OKs Commission To Study Native Children's Programs
- Woman Accused With Father Of Child Sex Crimes Sentenced
- KDLT-TV Nominated For 4 Upper Midwest Emmy Awards
- State Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of $150M Ethanol Plant
- McDonald's Japan introduces 'Halloween Choco Potato'
- Grumpy Cat to join 'Cats' on Broadway
- Female chess players protest Iran hijab rule
- Rhino Calf Makes His Debut At Great Plains Zoo
- To improve health, cities are changing their streetlights
- Man suspected in domestic dispute, is actually yelling at debate
- Deer in NJ attacks driver after getting hit
- Lady Gaga to perform at Super Bowl halftime show
- 'Star Trek' cast, crew members back Clinton
- Chainsaw in hand, Campbell ready for more 'Ash vs. Evil Dead'
- Agnes Nixon, creator of 'All My Children,' dead at 93
- Samuel L. Jackson, Ella Purnell delighted to enter Burton's 'Home for Peculiar Children'
- Sioux Falls Leaf Drop-Off Sites Open Saturday
- 'NCIS' showrunner Gary Glasberg dead at 50