Commercial/Multifamily Project Manager
The Commercial Project Manager coordinates all site construction activities and supervises all field personnel as required to successfully complete projects on schedule and within budget. This includes maintaining the highest quality, supervising all field personnel, while administering good construction safety practices with all activities and maintaining organized and clean job sites. This job also involves tasks such as monitoring the construction process to ensure the project is completed to schedule, negotiating contracts, and securing building permits and licenses.
- Competitive pay
- Health Insurance
Commercial construction project managers regularly assess the progress of the project and the performance of all involved. They prepare detailed reports for key stakeholders that outline the successes as well as any issues that arose throughout the development of the building. This includes knowledge and accuracy in Excel and graph charts to include budgets and change orders.
- 3-5 years of experience in Commercial Project Management.
- A self-starting highly motivated and goal-oriented individual.
- Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage diverse personalities.
- Quick, sharp, confident, assertive, ethical and ambitious.
- Analytical with the ability to examine issues from multiple viewpoints.
- Friendly and out-going in social contacts.
- Works easily with others.
- Organization: Utilizes strong organizational skills.
- Communication: Displays strong communication skills and employs effective listening skills.
- Problem Solving: Analyzes problems and makes sound decisions in a timely manner based on objectives, risks, implications and costs.
605-767-3500 – phone
605-767-3501 – fax
Link to Job Posting on Company Website: