Material Handler/Warehouse Eve
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
• Excellent starting wage up to $13.80/hr.
• Flexible hours /am & p.m. shifts
• College tuition assistance 3,000/Year
• Great full-time benefits package, Medical
• Promote from within philosophy
• Training and growth opportunities to build a great career
• Nationwide career opportunities
(Essential Functions of the Material Handler position)
• Utilizes “hand-to-surface” methods for all package handling.
• Loads and unloads packages onto or from delivery trucks, air containers, vehicles, trailers, pallets.
• Lifts, carries, pushes and pulls packages on a continuous and repetitive basis for approximate shifts of three to four hours.
• Determines the appropriate conveyor system by scanning packages, reading labels and charts, verifying numbers and memorizing information and sort packages accordingly.
• Must be at least 18 years old
• No minimum education requirements
• Must be able to lift 75 pounds
• Subject to criminal background check and drug screen
• Must have lived in the United States for the past 5 years
Link to Job Posting on Company Website: