Experienced Excavator Operator
We are Looking for the BEST OF THE BEST to fill our excavation team.
The experienced excavator operator will be a part of our excavation crew. This person will be operating excavators, digging holes for foundations and installing sewer water for our homes. This position also will include operating pay loaders and skid loaders when needed. The employee must understand how to safely operate heavy equipment of various sizes and weights used in hauling dirt, digging, back-filling and final grading. Report any problems to the Foreman. Follow directions from supervisor as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific job site/project. Perform minor servicing/maintenance of equipment. The selected candidate will be required to work in a team environment while reporting to the excavation team foreman.
• Commercial Vehicles including trucks and trailers
• Must have excavator, pay loader and skid loader experience
• Other heavy equipment as needed
• Top pay for experience and the BEST candidates – $50,000.00 Depending on Experience!
• Health Insurance
• Holiday/ Vacation Pay
• Year-Round, Full-Time
• No Overnight travel, you will be home every night
• Unlimited growth potential within our company
• Must have valid Class A CDL/valid driver’s license or be able to obtain one.
• 3-5 years’ experience running equipment
• Strong understanding of heavy equipment and minor maintenance
• The ability to read, understand construction drainage plans
• Great communication skills
• Maintain accurate timecards and paperwork
• Must be dependable, with minimal time off
• Able to work overtime
• Maintain a strict attitude towards safety and company policy
To apply, stop in and complete an application at 27297 Wetland Road, Harrisburg, SD 57032 (1 mile east of I-29 Exit 71) or email resume to: email@example.com 605-767-3500
Link to Job Posting on Company Website: