Part-Time Machinery Mechanic
SealPros Inc. Asphalt and Paving
Mechanic will conduct all maintenance and repairs of equipment and vehicles as required to successfully maintain fleet and maximize safety and production. This includes repairs and maintenance on/off road trucks, trailers, excavators, paving equipment, and small engines. Reports to Shop Foreman.
• Perform repairs and maintenance on heavy duty equipment
• Conduct repairs and maintenance to fleet and equipment
• Maintains accurate and complete maintenance paperwork on all vehicles.
• Maintains inventory of the shop.
• Orders parts and materials needed to repair equipment.
• Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately.
• Maintains an organized and clean shop.
Organization: Utilizes strong organizational skills.
Communication: Displays strong communication skills and employs effective listening skills.
Problem Solving: Analyzes problems and makes sound decisions in a timely manner based on objectives, risks, implications and costs.
Interpersonal Skills: Tactful and mature demeanor with well-developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with diverse personalities.
• A self-starting highly motivated and goal oriented individual.
• Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality.
• Very organized with a systematic approach tasks to achieve accuracy and efficiency.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage diverse personalities.
• Quick, sharp, confident, assertive, ethical and ambitious.
• Analytical with the ability to examine issues from multiple viewpoints.
• Friendly and out-going in social contacts.
• Thorough knowledge / experience with diesel, automotive, and or other heavy trucks and equipment.
• Works easily with others.
• DOT Certified is preferred but not required.
Employee would be eligible for Aflac coverage on the 1st day of the month after hire date.
*Valid Driver’s license required
*Would prefer applicant have Class A or B CDL (willing to train right person!)
*Transportation to and from work is required
*Able to work weekends as required
*Some heavy lifting – minimum of 75 lbs
To apply, stop in and complete an application at 27297 Wetland Road, Harrisburg, SD 57032 (1 mile east of I-29 Exit 71) or email resume to: email@example.com 605-767-3500
Link to Job Posting on Company Website: