Life

Mitchell Family Struggles After CO Poisoning

The Millers were anxious to return home after carbon monoxide scare

One family in Mitchell is lucky to be alive. The Miller’s home filled with carbon monoxide last week, making them so sick, they were barely able to call 911. Their home is safe now and the family of four has recovered. But returning home, wasn’t as easy as you would think.

Mitchell Family Survives Carbon Monoxide Scare

The Millers didn't have a CO detector; they want others to learn from their mistake

You can’t see it or smell it, but carbon monoxide can kill you. One Mitchell family knows the danger all too well after a scary situation last week. The Millers now want to share their story with the hope that others will learn from their mistake.